Chef de Partie – Patisserie (m/f/d)
5-star sports and spa hotel
Allgäu Sonne welcomes guests on a sunny south-facing slope with stunning views onto the Allgäu mountain world.
A challenging and varied range of tasks awaits you in the family atmosphere of our 5-star hotel. With its 149 rooms, 2,100m² spa world, 235m² panoramic fitness world, as well as regional gourmet cuisine, Allgäu Sonne offers its employees an inspiring working environment as well as personal appreciation. We are a partner of Fair Job Hotels.
In familiärer Atmosphäre erwartet Sie ein anspruchsvolles und abwechslungsreiches Aufgabengebiet im 5-Sterne-Hotel. Mit ihren 149 Zimmern, 2.100 m² Wellnesswelt, 235 m² Panorama-Fitnesswelt sowie der regionalen Gourmetküche bietet die Allgäu Sonne ihren Mitarbeitenden ein interessantes und angenehmes Arbeitsumfeld. Wir sind Partner der Fair Job Hotels.
What awaits you at Allgäu Sonne
- Helpful and purposeful training
- Non-seasonal workplace
- Owner-managed 5-star hotel with a warm, family atmosphere
- One of the most beautiful hotel fitness worlds in Germany for exercising, and use of the indoor pool
- Sports courses for employees, e-mountain bike tours or stand-up paddling in summer
- Discounts on treatments in our beauty and massage area
- If required, a room in the staff house with panoramic mountain view and Wi-Fi
- Performance-based pay
- Internal and external training and further education
- 50% discount for holidays with your family in 80 Allgäu Top Hotels
- Reduced rates at Fair Job Hotels
- Bus shuttle from and to Oberstaufen train station
- Last but not least: Living in one of Germany’s most beautiful (holiday) regions
How you support our team
- Preparation of ice cream, parfaits, pralines, and sauces
- Preparation of creams and various baked goods
- Mise en place for the coming day
- Fruit and desserts for Metabolic Balance and Schroth Cure
- Help with preparation of the daily 5-course gourmet evening menu
- Quality assurance and control of work processes
- Compliance with HACCP guidelines
What you bring to the table
- Professional experience in the upscale hotel/restaurant industry
- Creativity and good taste
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Love for the job and willingness to work
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
Would you like to work in one of the most beautiful holiday regions in Germany?
Then we look forward to your application!
If you need more information, please feel free to reach out by phone.