Classic Single Room
Our single rooms with single bed are kept in classic style. The spacious single rooms with cosy seating corner feature a balcony, carpet floors, desk, and bathroom with shower. All rooms of this category are North-facing and thus mostly quiet.
Our hotel features 65 single rooms – perfect for groups of friends and solo travellers. Nobody remains alone for very long, if they don’t want to. Up to eight various sports classes daily and the guided hikes (Mon-Sat), in addition excursions and events such as the popular cocktail mixing course – new vacation buddies can be easily made.
- Rich breakfast buffet
- 2,100m² spa world with two indoor pools and a heated outdoor pool (in summer), a whirlpool, a Finnish panorama sauna, and a steam bath
- 235m2 gym world with panoramic views and state-of-the-art Technogym® equipment
- Eight different sports courses per day (Monday through Saturday)
- Daily guided hike (Monday through Saturday) as well as up to 2 hiking tours per week
- Daily live music and dancing in our Stießbergstüble dance bar
- Varied leisure and event programme
- Weekly cocktail reception
- Rental of Nordic walking and hiking poles as well as snowshoes and rucksacks
- Green fee discounts at 16 golf courses in the surrounding area
- Transfer from and to the Oberstaufen train station at arrival and departure
- Shuttle bus to and from the village centre according to schedule